Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Addition

How awesome is our God!! Our God is the Father of life and not death. How special children are. They are a gift from God. Everyday I look at my children and thank God for giving them to us. I'm able to see the love of God at work in my children, and there gifts starting to mature. God has trusted my wife and I on raising these children in a Godly home. To instruct them in good manors, honor, loyalty, virtues, and His word. In which we are doing. Now God has blessed us again. We are adding to this family. We found out this last week that we will be having another child. Isn't God great. Another vision of God coming into this family. On top of that. Another me coming into this world. This world is soooo lucky. Can't wait to see what God has in mind with this new child of ours. Thank you God for blessing us again. We will raise this child up as you instruct, because this child is yours. Not ours. You have just in trusted us to raise him. In that we will do to the fullest!! Thanks God.

5 comments:

Tom Scepaniak said...

Congratulations from our family to your!

Unknown said...

Thank-you very much.

jel said...

Congrat!

Unknown said...

Thank you.

ninaruth said...

Pastor Josh & Kari...congrats! What a blessing! May your 'quiver' be full! :-)

Nina Ruth :-)