Monday, April 04, 2011

Getting on my nerves

Had a fun time this morning. Was able to talk about God on the job. Don't get much of a chance to do that. I drive a bus for the Northstar Link here in Minnesota. It's a fun job, but a challenging one to. Just like anyother job it has it's ups and downs. Mostly the downs are all the snow storms we get. I don't have a choice to be late. All the riders depend on me to get them to there destination on time every time. Kind of like God depends on us to get his Word out to the world. The world is the world that you live in. It doesn't have to be in Africa, Mexico, or anyother place. It's your community. We don't have that choice not to spread the Word. He told us to do it. We don't disobey our Father's do we? We also need to be on time with His word. When He tells us to go. It means it's time to go. It's not our choice it's His. He's the boss.

Everyday isn't always a pleasant day. You get those college students that well can drive a person crazy within minutes. You know the know it all, the curses, and your not my parent. It used to get me just riled up. The steam would just start to come out of the ears. I wondered how they could act that way or say those things. The truth is. That's all they know. Sinners only know how to do one thing right. Which is sin. So who am I to get mad at them for not knowing any better. Who am I to judge them unless I want to get judged. These are the people that God wants us to reach out to. Not to get mad at, but to love with arms opened wide. Isn't that what Jesus did for us. We used to be just like them. I think we forget that sometimes. Where we came from, and how much God has changed us.

I am so happy that I have a loving Father in Heaven that never gave up one me. No matter what I did or said He was always there. He never gave up. So why do we sometimes. We look at certain people and don't even bother talking to them, becuase the way they look. Jesus went to the most disgusting people and talked to them. We need to follow His lead. We all need to live today as it was our last. Never know when the rapture is going to happen. We are so eager to help an animal that is hurt. Then to help someone going to hell. The ones you talk to today may not be here tomorrow. Let's make sure everyone around us get a chance to make a decision on where they want to go. Let's change today for the better.

No comments: